- Are you a travel industry geek?
- Do you want to challenge yourself to get out of your comfort zone?
- Do you want to tell your industry peers why your product is the best?
Well here is your chance: become a BEDx speaker!
We’re opening our stage to a small group of hand-picked BEDx speakers. Share 15 minutes of industry best practice at the STAY WYSE Conference in Amsterdam in February 2017.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose your topic from these options – or simply come up with your own topic:
- Ancillary revenue
- Sales, events, direct booking, or combatting commissions
- Marketing or social media marketing
- Business, management, expansion, and personnel
- Global political and/or economic issues
- Insights from parallel industries
- Social responsibility and sustainable travel
2. Give us your pitch in 100 words or less.
3. Submit your speaker bio with your application by 13 January 2017.
What else you should know:
- Four BEDx speakers will be selected by the WYSE Travel Confederation Budget Accommodation Advisory Panel.
- Anyone who is passionate about his or her area of expertise is invited to apply – that means buyers, accommodation providers, sellers, and others.
- Your presentation will be 15 minutes and will take place in the afternoon of the first conference day.
- The deadline for BEDx applications is Friday, 13 January 2017.
- You can talk about your own product, but only for 3 minutes.
- WYSE Travel Confederation will announce the winners by Friday, 19 January 2017.
We look forward to receiving some amazing applications. Good luck!