Why should I as a blogger attend the STAY WYSE Conference?
The key benefits of attendance are:
- Ability to schedule business appointments with hostels that can buy your blogging services
- Educational sessions on the latest trends and developments where hostels and their young consumers are concerned.
- Network with your fellow, bloggers, hostel operators, buyers and suppliers.
- Visit new and existing hostels in Amsterdam.
As a blogger you can arrange to meet with a variety of different businesses, but in particular with hostel operators. These meetings are pre-scheduled so you will get that one-on-one time that you are after.
Read more about how the business appointment system works here.
In addition to registering as a delegate, bloggers can also become event partners. Contact us to find out more.
STAY WYSE Conference packages — Pricing For 2017
|WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 399|
|Non-WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 499|
|All||Buyer – hosted||Hosted|
|All||Buyer – not hosted||€ 349|
|WYSE||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 899|
|Non-WYSE Member||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 1,099|
Limited exhibition space will be available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis:
|Booth type||Member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate||Non-member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate|
|Shell scheme booth 4 sqm (2m wide x 2m deep = 4m2)||EUR 999||EUR 1,199|
|Shell scheme booth 6 sqm (3m wide x 2m deep = 6m2)||EUR 1,199||EUR 1,599|
|Shell scheme booth 8 sqm (4m wide x 2m deep = 8m2)||EUR 1,599||EUR 1,899|
Reserving your exhibitor package
Booths include: signage, 1 table, 2 chairs (4m2 booth) or 4 chairs (6m2 & 8m2 booths), power socket, waste basket and literature rack. Extra furniture can be ordered.
Accommodation Provider: You are a hostel, a budget hotel, a student accommodation provider.
What registration type am I?
- Supplier: You supply the accommodation providers with items such as beds, insurance, lockers, technology, marketing.
- Blogger: You are a blogger who blogs specifically about hostels.
- Buyer: You are an Online Travel Agent, a tour operator, a wholesaler, a travel agent, a group travel provider.
What is a WYSE member?
These are organisations that have opted to become recognized members of the global youth & student travel industry body (WYSE Travel Confederation) and the sector association representing youth travel accommodation (STAY WYSE). As part of their annual membership these organisations receive a range of benefits such as access to event discounts, industry research, use of the WYSE logos, access to networking and much more.
Is my organisation a member?
To be a WYSE Travel Confederation member your organisation will have had to applied for membership, met the requirements and paid the annual membership fee. To check if your organisation is a member please see our membership list here.
How do I become a member?
To become a recognized member of WYSE Travel Confederation and to access the benefits that come with it, please complete the following membership application form.