The STAY WYSE Conference will be hosting a range of organisations that buy or distribute accommodation for youth and student travellers. These organisations can include Online Travel Agents (OTAs), Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, wholesalers, FIT and group travel providers.
The STAY WYSE buyer programme offers a limited number of hosted buyer registrations to organisations that are sending youth and student travellers abroad.
Approved international buyers will receive:
- Free STAY WYSE Conference registration
- Two (2) nights single room accommodation (private en-suite) at one of Amsterdam’s leading hostels.
- Reimbursement of flights*
- Access to the Marcom eSchedule PRO online appointment scheduling system
- Pre-conference details of attending organisations such as accommodation providers, service providers, tourism boards and bloggers through the online business appointment scheduler
- Access to selected WYSE research reports
- A full listing as a buyer on the STAY WYSE Conference website
- Access to the STAY WYSE Conference educational programme
- Entrance to the STAY WYSE Conference networking events, including lunches, refreshment breaks and evening receptions
- Free attraction tickets, free tours and loads more goodies.
To apply to become a hosted buyer for the STAY WYSE Conference 2016, please complete the following application form. We will review your completed buyer application form and get back to you as soon as possible.
To secure your space all you will have to do is make a one-off admin fee payment of EUR 149.
Important: All applications to the hosted buyer programme are only reviewed once we are in receipt of references. Confirmation and participation as a buyer is subject to the approval of STAY WYSE. Please be aware that there are limited spaces available and as such we operate on a first come, first served basis.
Please click here for the 2017 buyer terms and conditions.
STAY WYSE Conference packages — Pricing For 2017
|WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 399|
|Non-WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 499|
|All||Buyer – hosted||Hosted|
|All||Buyer – not hosted||€ 349|
|WYSE||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 899|
|Non-WYSE Member||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 1,099|
Limited exhibition space will be available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis:
|Booth type||Member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate||Non-member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate|
|Shell scheme booth 4 sqm (2m wide x 2m deep = 4m2)||EUR 999||EUR 1,199|
|Shell scheme booth 6 sqm (3m wide x 2m deep = 6m2)||EUR 1,199||EUR 1,599|
|Shell scheme booth 8 sqm (4m wide x 2m deep = 8m2)||EUR 1,599||EUR 1,899|
Reserving your exhibitor package
Booths include: signage, 1 table, 2 chairs (4m2 booth) or 4 chairs (6m2 & 8m2 booths), power socket, waste basket and literature rack. Extra furniture can be ordered.
Accommodation Provider: You are a hostel, a budget hotel, a student accommodation provider.
What registration type am I?
- Supplier: You supply the accommodation providers with items such as beds, insurance, lockers, technology, marketing.
- Blogger: You are a blogger who blogs specifically about hostels.
- Buyer: You are an Online Travel Agent, a tour operator, a wholesaler, a travel agent, a group travel provider.
What is a WYSE member?
These are organisations that have opted to become recognized members of the global youth & student travel industry body (WYSE Travel Confederation) and the sector association representing youth travel accommodation (STAY WYSE). As part of their annual membership these organisations receive a range of benefits such as access to event discounts, industry research, use of the WYSE logos, access to networking and much more.
Is my organisation a member?
To be a WYSE Travel Confederation member your organisation will have had to applied for membership, met the requirements and paid the annual membership fee. To check if your organisation is a member please see our membership list here.
How do I become a member?
To become a recognized member of WYSE Travel Confederation and to access the benefits that come with it, please complete the following membership application form.