Whats the “other” category?
Attendees who are neither a distributor of accommodation or an accommodation provider will fall into the “other” category. This can include; investors, suppliers, consultants, tourist board, attractions, etc.
Why should I attend this conference?
The key benefits of attendance are:
- Ability to pre-schedule 20 business appointments with hostel operators that can buy or distribute your product
- Network with hostel operators, student accommodation providers, buyers and other suppliers.
- Visit new and existing hostels in Amsterdam.
The Business Appointments
Simply search the Marcom System and through the system send requests out for appointments with organisations that you would like to meet with. Once the accommodation provider has confirmed the request the system will automatically schedule a business appointment slot for you both.
Read more about how the business appointment system works here.
STAY WYSE Conference packages — Pricing For 2017
|WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 399|
|Non-WYSE Member||Accommodation Provider||€ 499|
|All||Buyer – hosted||Hosted|
|All||Buyer – not hosted||€ 349|
|WYSE||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 899|
|Non-WYSE Member||Other (supplier, investor, attraction, tourist board, etc.)||€ 1,099|
Limited exhibition space will be available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis:
|Booth type||Member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate||Non-member of WYSE Travel Confederation rate|
|Shell scheme booth 4 sqm (2m wide x 2m deep = 4m2)||EUR 999||EUR 1,199|
|Shell scheme booth 6 sqm (3m wide x 2m deep = 6m2)||EUR 1,199||EUR 1,599|
|Shell scheme booth 8 sqm (4m wide x 2m deep = 8m2)||EUR 1,599||EUR 1,899|
Reserving your exhibitor package
Booths include: signage, 1 table, 2 chairs (4m2 booth) or 4 chairs (6m2 & 8m2 booths), power socket, waste basket and literature rack. Extra furniture can be ordered.
Accommodation Provider: You are a hostel, a budget hotel, a student accommodation provider.
What registration type am I?
- Accommodation provider: you operate a hostel, student accommodation or hotel.
- Other: Attendees who are neither a distributor of accommodation or an accommodation provider will fall into the “other” category. This can include; investors, suppliers, consultants, tourist board, attractions, etc.
- Blogger: You are a blogger who blogs specifically about hostels.
- Buyer: You are an Online Travel Agent, a tour operator, a wholesaler, a travel agent, a group travel provider.
What is a WYSE member?
These are organisations that have opted to become recognized members of the global youth & student travel industry body (WYSE Travel Confederation) and the sector association representing youth travel accommodation (STAY WYSE). As part of their annual membership these organisations receive a range of benefits such as access to event discounts, industry research, use of the WYSE logos, access to networking and much more.
Is my organisation a member?
To be a WYSE Travel Confederation member your organisation will have had to applied for membership, met the requirements and paid the annual membership fee. To check if your organisation is a member please see our membership list here.
How do I become a member?
To become a recognized member of WYSE Travel Confederation and to access the benefits that come with it, please complete the following membership application form.